Account Executive - DACH (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
Two new team members for one of our portfolio companies that wants to bring to an end bad customer service by combining different social platforms in one cloud-based service. They want to empower customers and businesses to build stronger bonds and they need someone to focus on the DACH region. The company has various locations and the person joining can be located in London, Berlin or any of the Nordic countries in Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning a territory within a world-class mid-market sales team which includes start to finish of a sales cycle, owning your individual new business revenue number, and related forecasts
- Generating new meetings with potential customers through hyper-personalized outreach (as well as working with meetings secured by the marketing efforts and our sales development team)
- Self generating your pipeline, while building strong relationships and new deals in a collaborative, inquisitive and empathetic way
- Collaborating with a go-to market team, all working closely to help the business reach revenue goals
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in in mid-market software sales (i.e. SaaS), while meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Experience in managing the entire sales cycle (which can be anywhere between 3-6 months) from generating pipeline, all the way to articulating ROI in the negotiation to closing
- Experience in selling to multiple Executive/C-Level stakeholders with the proven ability to comfortably navigate complex, multi-stakeholder opportunities, selling a solution that has significant business impact
- Being MEDDICCC trained or have experience using the MEDDICCC framework coupled with an empathetic and collaborative approach.
- Have worked previously in a fast-paced environment while adapting and understanding change within the evolution of a scale up
- Experience in the DACH region
- Native level German and great communication skills in English are required
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a great SaaS company, bringing real value to customers
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Pension plan, that includes life and health insurance
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.