About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Account Executive (m/f/d) to join our portfolio company and manage the entire sales cycle as well as the after-sales processes.
Join our portfolio company: A German company that changes the way the construction industry buys its materials. The startup has an international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives. The company is well capitalised and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the full sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients, negotiate agreements and keep records of sales data
- Provide professional and efficient after-sales support by remaining in regular contact with your clients
- Understand and meet your clients needs to maximise customer loyalty
- Create detailed business plans to reach and exceed predetermined goals and quotas
- Unlock new sales opportunities by being up-to-date with industry trends and network proactively to build long-term partnerships
- First account management or sales experience with B2B focus - experience in the real estate or construction industry is a plus
- Good awareness of current industry trends to better address the customers’ business challenges
- Know how to act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer through video and face-to-face interaction
- Native French speaker and strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Degree in economics, social sciences or similar
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.