Account Executive (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. The goal is to find win-win contract terms between their clients, who belong to Fortune 500 companies, and vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air.
What will keep you challenged?
- Approaching global enterprises by cold emailing and calling, setting up account based marketing campaigns and presenting at trade events
- Guiding the lead through the sales process involving building relationships, building a stakeholder map & organising signing of NDA
- Taking over a discovery call with a subject matter expert, mapping requirement and brainstorming applicability in different sections of the organisation
- Organising the signing of the MSA and SOWs and supporting the onboarding process
- Managing our venture's customer success process by being in contact with stakeholders and being always aware of changes in the client organisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 2 years experience in B2B software sales - enterprise sales or selling complex software solutions
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals
- Get it done and proactive attitude, with passion in building business relationships with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to prioritize, to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience need
- German would be a big plus, or any other European language
- You are eligible to work in the European country you are based in and willing to travel as necessary
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the AI industry
- Working from any area of Europe you want with extremely flexible-working time
- Having a competitive salary and commission on sales, plus early-stage company stock options
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.