We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company (Procure/Fin-Tech) that helps a trillion-dollar industry to overcome the shortage of materials and resources. The company is still under wraps. Founded in 2021, it works with big industry brands, closed various funding rounds, and is supported by European top-tier VCs, Unicorn founders, and industry experts. Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, led by an international, intercultural team of serial founders (female/male) and experienced executives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for mid-market and enterprise accounts with the objective of account expansion
- Building and strengthening client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships and ensure KPIs are being met
- Developing a thorough understanding of our portfolio company’s products, services and offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Driving our portfolio company’s topline by developing and closing commercial opportunities
- Orchestrating end-to-end execution of different accounts with a focus on effective prioritization
- Meeting regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find innovative ways to improve business
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in economics, engineering, social sciences or similar
- First account management or sales experience with B2B focus - experience in the real estate or construction industry is a plus
- Experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business, procurement and C-level
- Ability to understand and present the company’s product and catch the prospect’s interest
- Staying up-to-date with current industry trends to better address the customers’ business challenges
- Display active listening skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer demonstrating confidence with video interaction as well as willingness to travel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (native) and English (business profession)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders (female/male)
- Attractive base, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.