About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Account Executive (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its go-to market strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll ensure that our portfolio company’s business-critical services are optimised and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Provide professional and efficient after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
and remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Unlock new sales opportunities through networking and being up-to-date with
industry trends, to turn them into long-term partnerships
- Degree in economics, engineering, social sciences or similar
- First account management or sales experience with B2B focus - experience in the real estate or construction industry is a plus
- Stay up-to-date with current industry trends to better address the customers’
- Know how to act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer with video and
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in business German and ideally English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.