Account Executive-SaaS (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is optimising online visibility and reputation for companies by connecting offline and online marketing activities through their SaaS software solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and nurturing relationships within accounts in your territory
- Leading a mid market engagement process that is based on MEDDPICC (MEDDIC) and champion based selling to mid market organisations
- Managing complex sales cycles, an adaptation of tendering processes and major responsibility in extensive contract negotiations with users, influencers and decision-makers at CxO management level
- Exceeding monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling mid market
- Providing platform solutions that align with the customer’s product needs and business priorities
- Generating short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall Revenue generation
- Partnering with Sales Development / , Solution Engineering and Customer Success assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Tracking all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred but not needed
- Track record of success selling into mid market companies
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles from prospecting to signing by using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the location marketing software (SaaS) industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.