About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Account Executive (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies in the data tooling space to support its growth and sales strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on establishing strong relationships with its customers to solve their problems and ultimately build the company’s brand, community and client base.
Join our portfolio company: An Estonian B2B SaaS company focused on streamlining data lineage operations and empowering data teams to gain and provide valuable insights. The startup’s unique platform uses automation to reduce pain points commonly shared among data analysts and offers extensive integrations with popular tools.
In this role, you’ll:
- Launch our portfolio company into its commercial phase by working closely with the Co-Founders to develop key sales strategies and its customer base
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into sales through finding solutions to their pain points and work closely with marketing to enhance campaign reach
- Help customers with their initial setup, answer their questions and loop back customer feedback to the product team for roadmap development
- Get to know the ins and outs of the product and dive deep into the user profiles to provide optimal guidance and target new sales opportunities
- Be an evangelist for our portfolio company’s brand and influence its adaption among data teams worldwide
- Experience executing technical sales in a fast growing, product-centric company (ideally in a B2B Software Company)
- Obsessed with understanding customer needs and are skilled in translating that into solutions
- Able to work with a broad range of customers, in different industries with differing needs, between multiple time-zones, cultures and countries
- Have a positive sales attitude, with some dynamic ‘hustle’ approach to building relationships and our portfolio company’s business
- Ability to negotiate and structure commercial deals
- Comfortable following up on enquiries to lead sales conversations, explaining technical information in an easily digestible way
- Bonus: Can enthusiastically pursue additional avenues of business development via communities, conferences, forums and networking.
Please note that we are looking for support in the Tallinn office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the in the SaaS industry for data scientists and engineers worldwide
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Tallinn
- Remote/hybrid work options also with relocation support for their office in Estonia
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events and a yearly retreat
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.