Account Manager B2B DACH (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Establishing our portfolio company as a core supplier through proactive customer outreach campaigns
- Qualifying and processing all incoming customer enquires
- Negotiation and closure of projects in cooperation with our portfolio company's industry experts
- Developing creative concepts for customer outreach in tandem with our portfolio company's B2B Marketing Team
- Business development within your sector
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You are innately business savvy with at least 2 years of experience in either direct or telephone sales
- You have completed training in either a business or electrotechnical field or have experience with light planning products
- MS Office proficiency, preferably demonstrated familiarity and experience with MS Navision
- A natural ability to deal and communicate with a very diverse range of consumer types
- A professional, warm demeanor with first class communicative skills
- You possess a high degree of inbuilt stress resistance, personal responsibility and initiative
- In addition, you have excellent spoken and written German and English language skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.