About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Account Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Account Management strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on building long term relationships to Insurance Partners and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on designing and manufacturing innovative, award-winning office furniture. Through its pioneering e-commerce platform, the company also provides custom interior design and planning solutions to hundreds of thousands of businesses.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lay the foundation for the success of new partnerships through initial telephone contact with future customers of our venture
- Execute outbound campaigns on the customer base
- Perform company-specific research, as well as maintain data and maintain the CRM through lead entries (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Support the sales team in identifying sales opportunities
- Passion for sales and B2B lead generation
- Joy in establishing customer contacts by phone
- Openness to find new solutions and assertiveness to implement them
- Active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and always acts proactively
- Excellent communication skills in dealing professionally with customers
- Initial experience in outbound, sales or telephone customer service desirable
- Ability to cooperate and work in a team are also part of your personality profile
Please note that we are looking for support in the Düsseldorf office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.