Accountant / Buchhalter*in (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Maintaining the accounts receivable department
- Booking and checking the banks
- Accounting, recording and checking current business transactions
- Taking care of the creditor payment transactions
- Booking and checking credit card settlements
- Taking over communication and correspondence with customers, suppliers and employees of our portfolio company
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed vocational training/apprenticeship with several years of professional experience in the field of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and DATEV
- Excellent time and self-management skills as well as rapid comprehension skills
- Discretion and reliability
- Confident appearance and good teamplayer
- Very strong organizational skills
- German as native language and fluent English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.