Accountant (m/f/d) - Live Marketing
Finance · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being solely responsible for the cross-company verification of all incoming invoices of the customers
- Preparing the invoices in DATEV for further booking and are in close contact with the external tax consultants
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Creating invoices on your own and sending them to customers
- Overseeing the entire payment processes
- Being responsible for the accounts receivable process
- Involved in building a small team
- Participating in further exciting projects and continuous process optimization
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A competed degree in accounting and/or finance, or have already gained at least 1 year of relevant accounting experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of accounting
- Experience with accounting systems such as DATEV (or similar)
- A thorough and conscientious way of working and have a high degree of personal responsibility
- You like to work with numbers
- German at a native level and professional proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the marketing industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Increase your skills through 1:1 coaching and training opportunities provided by your team members
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Office breakfasts, a variety of drinks and healthy snacks to keep you energized throughout the day and a free gym membership
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.