Accounting and Tax Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing according to HGB / IFRS
- Carrying out accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Asset accounting
- Invoice verification, master data maintenance, account assignment and postings
- Implementation of the dunning process
- Administration of the OP lists
- Processing of payment transactions, monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments
- Preparation of statistics and evaluations
- Support and active participation in the implementation and further development of the financial processes, including the implementation of new systems
- Close cooperation with tax advisors and auditors
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Commercial professional training, preferably as an accountant (m/f/d); ideally experience in tax law
- Several years of professional experience in the financial organization at a multinational company
- Sound knowledge of German commercial and tax law as well as generally accepted accounting principles (GoB), IFRS knowledge desirable
- Very good knowledge of the relevant financial processes incl. purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-record
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- German on a native level and full professional English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Consumer Healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.