Ad Operations Lead (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is an online engagement platform. They are supporting online content publishers to target and engage their audience by using an algorithm within their software.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading and developing the team members in the DACH area
- Creating and monitoring the revenue, margin and Net Sales forecasts and team OKRs
- Being responsible for setup, monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting of IO and programmatic campaigns & developing tracking concepts, conversion optimization, reporting, etc.
- Supporting and cooperating closely with sales team by consulting and active customer supporting on key account level as technical contact for pitches & yield management in cooperation with the publisher development team
- Supporting the CRM system and Pipedrive for optimization and standardization of processes
- Developing strategically and operationally the portfolio company's advertising formats in close cooperation with the creation and product management team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, business communication and experienced in leadership of a team
- Strong Programmatic Advertising background and proven track record of practical experience with Xandr or other DSP/SSP systems
- Ideally, you have the technical know how in the area of digital advertising media and the confidence of handling of Microsoft Excel
- Strong team spirit with a personable, empathetic, open and professional demeanor
- Motivated work attitude and hands-on working mentality
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Making a true impact in the Marketing Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.