AFC Operations Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing the AFC operations team from our portfolio company and be responsible for the AFC processes
- Building-out and growing your own team by leading and coaching your reports and provide guidance based on your excellent professional knowledge in the field of compliance, risk and AFC
- Establishing and keeping track of key performance indicators and help to make strategic decisions to reach process excellence
- Evaluating and aligning processes across teams and helping to implement new tools and responsibilities to our existing structures
- Being responsible for the management and optimisation of our processes to provide our customers with best-in-class services
- Reporting directly to our Business Operations Lead and working closely with other team leads
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field of studies
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of anti-financial crime, risk and/or compliance
- 1+ year of leadership experience, leading multiple directs
- Authentic personality and the ability to give, receive and implement feedback will make you a desirable point of contact for your team
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skills with a quick understanding of new subjects
- Able to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required, additional languages can be helpful
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.