AFC Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Joining our portfolio companys AFC Operations team and manage the daily AFC operations processes
- Being responsible for the optimisation of the processes to provide the customers with best-in-class services
- Independently managing the processes of the AFC Operations department
- Working closely together with the Compliance department and be the expert for anti-money-laundering checks, compliance matters and everything related
- Being the first point of contact for external business partners regarding AFC operations
- Your daily tasks include the detection, investigation and evaluation of suspicious account movements as well as drafting and submitting suspicious financial transaction reports to the FIU
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of studies or professional background in banking with multiple years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of anti-financial crime, risk and/or compliance is beneficial
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skills with a quick understanding of new subjects and a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Able to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease
- Fluent in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.