Art Director (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating the layouts for our portfolio company's online shop, manufacturing campaigns and social media channels
- Styling the banner layouts for the affiliate marketing channels and adapting these for different languages and formats
- Conceptualization of the newsletter, landingpages and Home Stories
- Designing adverts for print media, supplements and vouchers
- Oversight of incoming image requests and press inquiries
- Creative responsibility for the layout and design of our portfolio company's magazine in printed edition
- Close cooperation with stakeholders from the other teams, particularly that of Art Direction, with direct reporting to the Head of Creation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Training as a media designer and/or a design orientated degree
- At least 3 years experience within a company or agency, in both print and digital media
- An acute intuition for style, design and typography
- Experience with magazine layout and design is a plus
- You have a firm grasp of Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Mac/Win System, as well as MS Office (Word and Excel)
- You are active on all digital channels and are aware of which designs are in vogue
- Resilience to stress and an ability to keep an overview over a multitude of incoming tickets, briefings and tight deadlines
- Readiness to try out new DAM tools and work with ticket systems
- Fluent German and outstanding English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.