We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Assisting our venture’s CEO in his day to day work focusing on administration
- Managing the CEO’s calendars, planning and coordinating meetings
- Handling confidential information and having excellent communication skills
- Preparing meetings and follow-ups, as well as diligently tracking action points
- Preparing presentations and analyzing data when necessary
- Working efficiently and independently, and juggling different tasks simultaneously
- Establishing exceptional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution- and detailed-oriented mindset, resiliency when it comes to possible challenges
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Natural relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Being proactive and enjoy interaction with diverse groups of people
- Willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you have to think outside the box
- Excellent English and German skills both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!