Ausbildung Kaufmann / Kauffrau für Büromanagement (m/f/d)
Finance · Berlin · Apprenticeship · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being part of the Finance team as an apprentice with the main subjects controlling and administrative processes in small and medium-sized companies
- Learning about the finance processes of a medium-sized company
- Preparing invoices for our customers
- Preparing and supporting the processing of incoming reimbursement forms
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A high school diploma or a technical college entrance qualification
- Skilled in PC and MS Office usage
- An open-minded perspective, commitment, reliability, detail orientation, and team spirit
- Ideally, experience in a similar position
- Native German proficiency and fluency in English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.