We are looking for:
A new member for our Human Resources Team at Project A. "To build a top-notch product, you need a great team". With our own department of specialists in the area of Human Resources we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating in the preparation of employment contracts, certificates and attestations
- Recording of data and personnel file maintenance (online and offline)
- Supporting in preparatory payroll accounting and closely cooperating with our tax office
- Supporting an HR manager in applying for or extending work permits for new - and existing - employees
- Supporting (in cooperation with an HR manager) employees and managers in all personnel-related and labour law issues
- Personnel support
- Participating in personnel management projects
- Screening of applications and conducting interviews incl. external assignment at a personnel service provider for 3 months
- Having Insight into accounting
- Closely cooperating with all related functions (finance, legal and data protection)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed technical college entrance qualification or high school diploma
- Basic knowledge in PC application
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Reliability and a detail oriented way of working
- Enjoy working with people and have an affinity for organisation
- Native level proficiency in German (written and spoken)
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Exceptional founders deserve the right partners: Investors who match up to their expectations with integrity and dedication. Project A supports startups throughout their journey, delivering operational excellence in product, growth, tech, and people.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.