BI Analyst – Data Analytics (m/f/d)
Business Intelligence · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Specification and implementation of requirements for the Data & Analytics system and application landscape (DWH, BI Reporting, BI SelfService, Digital Analytics, Data Products, etc.)
- Development of standards for data acquisition, data processing, analyses, reports and dashboards
- Conception and further development of data acquisition with Digital Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Processing ad hoc requests for data and reports
- Support and training other business units in the use of BI reporting, BI self-service, and digital analytics tools
- Collaboration with Data Engineers as a self-organized team with an agile development and work process
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A completed degree with a focus on economics or natural sciences
- At least 2 years professional experience in the area of Data & Analytics/Business Analytics, ideally with a focus on Business Intelligence in one of the following areas e-commerce companies
- Good SQL knowledge and experience in dealing with databases
- Experience with data visualization applications such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Pentaho BA
- Ideally experience with Digital Analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery
- Interest and willingness to work agilely
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Very Good knowledge of German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.