Finance · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for financial accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable accounting
- Supporting the timely preparation of monthly financial statements and advance VAT returns as well as the annual financial statements
- Monitoring and settlement of payment transactions
- Auditing and booking of travel expense reports
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, internal policies, and principles
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven work experience as a Bookkeeper or Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written fluently)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Expect a competitive salary
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a Friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and smart people you can learn a lot from
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need
- Enjoy regular team events to unwind and bond with your teammates
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.