About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Brand Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and build its Brand Marketing strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing various brand campaigns and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German consumer health company focused on developing and distributing pharmaceutical and cosmetics products to retailers. Backing several leading over-the-counter consumer healthcare brands, the company has been experiencing massive growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build up the brand marketing team and be responsible for the holistic organisation and implementation of various brand campaigns
- Organise offline and online marketing campaigns, brand co-operations and other valuable and interesting marketing strategies
- Plan and monitor the budget and timeline as well as coordinate the overall process
- Professional experience in Marketing and Communications
- Creativity and sensitivity for textual tonalities and visual language in line with the corporate identity
- Independent, structured, and goal-oriented way of working
- Curiosity about trends and an appetite for the technological possibilities of the future
- Highly motivated with a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- University degree or training in the field of marketing communications or a similar specialised degree program
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meet-ups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.