Business Development Executive (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company that changes the way the construction industry buys its material. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the company’s business operations and being part of the management team
- Meeting, interacting, and managing national and international top tier enterprise accounts. Personas include C-Level, IT- and Procurement leads
- Driving end to end execution of various accounts and developing priorities
- Excel at strategies and initiatives to expand the company’s portfolio while shifting your customers' maximum budget to the company’s solution
- Cultivating a high-performance environment thriving on excellence by constantly improving the entire teams’ capabilities through active empowerment and leading by example
- Developing and managing relationships with potential enterprise customers to prepare new commercial opportunities
- Driving our topline by bringing project to end and a close our commercial opportunities
- Identifying and developing new growth opportunities across geographies, customer segments and distribution channels
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Master’s Degree in business studies or related fields from a top tier university
- First experience in consulting with B2B focus
- Experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business, procurement, IT, and C-level
- Ability to understand and present the company’s product and catch the prospects interest
- Practical experience in developing account plans and stakeholder mapping etc.
- Interest in keeping current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Display active listening skills, strong attention to detail, and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer while you are confident with video interaction as well as willing to travel (when times comes)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (native) and English (business professional)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2 nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.