About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Business Development Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Business strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on building partnerships with potential clients and generating new leads, as well as get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A French pet care company focusing on cat and dog owners to provide a monthly subscription based pet insurance. It not only grants chat functionalities with vets but also direct payment solutions when visiting a vet.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop a partnership strategy for cooperation with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem (vets, breeders, trainers).
- Test various partnership approaches and scale the most promising approaches.
- Develop relevant marketing materials and documents to win over partners.
- Coordinate internal projects for proper tracking and tech enablement of affiliate programs.
- Define a playbook to scale partnership programs broadly.
- Completed or pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- First experience in consulting or for a start-up / scale-up in a similar position.
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as in teams.
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English with excellent communication skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company and availability starting in / October 2023. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, surrounded by passionate colleagues in Berlin and in cooperation with the French Team
- A friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.