Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Business Development · Berlin · Intern · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies to start in March.
What will keep you challenged?
Close collaboration with the other teams to address different processes issues and improving points that can benefit the startup as a whole
Coming up with clear strategies and ideas to develop the company
Supporting and conducting not only internal projects and processes but also external projects in order to improve the overall service of the startup
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being data driven and having an affinity for KPIs
- Like to analyze and work with software tools
- Thinking in long-term processes and not in short-term solutions
- Are talented in the art of communication and can maintain a friendly tone - even in difficult situations
- A structured and problem-solving work methodology
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a hands-on mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- German at a native or near native level and fluent in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our portfolio's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.