About the Job
We're looking for a motivated Business Development Intern (m/f/d) to join our portfolio company and help managing its operational strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you will support on analysing current operational processes and unlock profitable opportunities and implement Go-To-Market Strategies.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Analyse the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to unlock profitable opportunities and implement Go-To-Market Strategies
- Prospect and assist in identifying potential clients or partners through various channels, including email, phone calls, and social media.
- Analyse current operational processes, identifying bottlenecks, and proposing improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain and organise operational documentation, including standard operating procedures (SOPs) and compliance records.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and resolve any issues.
- Collaborate closely with the Founders, Growth and Operations Teams
- Enrolled in the university or you are a fresh graduate and you are looking to gain some work experience
- Motivated and passionate about new ideas and you possess a creative mindset
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and you are not scared of talking to clients and partners
- Fluent German and good English communication skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.