Business Development Intern (m/f/d) - German Market
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, for an internship starting in August or September with a duration of 4-6 months full-time. In this case is a digital health startup. Our portfolio company is providing their users with a modern care experience by offering a digital healthcare center where patients can meet with a doctor via video. They are growing and operating internationally, having Germany as one of their main markets.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely and cross-functional with the management team of our portfolio company in Berlin as well as with the teams from Stockholm, London and Paris
Administrative work from getting website traction in the German market, uploading content, changing, maintaining, and monitoring the websites further traction
Supporting with marketing activities such as social media and press releases
- Conducting research and analyses to draw conclusions regarding regulatory, commercial and operational aspects, thus supporting the decision-making
- Taking ownership for projects in the areas of Business Development and Medical Operations
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least six months of experience (as an intern, working student or from other projects) in an operational or consulting role (e.g. startup/own venture, VC, consulting, banking) with exposure to the tech industry
- Being a graduate in business, engineering, public policy or a related field
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a proactive approach on work
- Motivation for a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working while having a high attention to detail
- A first project management experience is a plus
- Passion to challenge and change the way healthcare works!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English are absolutely required
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.