Business Development Intern (Startup, Stealth mode) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Shaping the cross-channel growth strategy of a fast growing start-up
- Responsibility for the integration of multiple data sources across our portfolio company's growth tech-stack, as well as for the definition of and standardization of new processes for use in future growth operations and insight generation
- Oversight of the deployment of marketing operations procedures and data within the growth stack setup
- Assisting and coordinating the creation of databases for customer outbound and inbound communication and obtain correct data for specific accounts
- Driving the implementation of a sales funnel from lead to closed deal and track each lead with portfolio company's CRM tech stack to maximise conversion rate, increased efficiency of sales processes and extract KPIs on all sales levels
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements. An academic background in information technology, computer science or equivalent studies is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience with data-intensive projects using tools such as SQL or Python or similar
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and, if applicable, previous start-up work experience
- The ability to effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team oriented and ambitious
- Fluency in English (German is not required)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.