We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which provides a platform for secure auctions for collectors of art and hard to find unique products. They are working together with experts who protect individuals from any fraud.
What will keep you challenged?
- Prospecting and developing qualified leads through calls, email, field visits, fair visits and expert collaboration
- Identifying and researching high potential outbound leads in collaboration with experts
- Qualifying inbound leads by working with data and sales tooling
- Facilitating a frictionless pre and post-sales experience for sellers, particularly focusing on onboarding
- Move-in sync with account managers to develop a growth plan for onboarded sellers
- Cooperating with experts to quickly learn the important characteristics of categories including the quality guidelines and leveraging those characteristics in your dealings with leads & dormants
- Educating Leads & Dormants on what special objects the buyers are looking for
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed a Master/Bachelor’s in Business, Economics or a similar field
- A few years of experience in growing a business by acquiring customers
- Ability to work in an autonomous and organised matter, while being a successful and active networker
- Having a business development mindset and strong negotiation skills
- Capable of using google tools and data (sales tools such as CRM Hubspot are considered a plus)
- Passionate about the online industry (or maybe have a collection yourself) to be able to understand the language of the sellers
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Open to travel on a regular basis in Germany to meet leads and sellers and to the Amsterdam headquarters. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities
- Access to trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.