Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing the go-to-market strategy with our founding team
- Analysing and optimisation of category management with the Procurement Lead
- Supporting the Founder Team in Rescope, optimisation and expansion of the Supplier Management System
- Analysis of new product and customer segments with subsequent planning and implementation of innovative growth initiatives with the Sales Lead
- Designing a roadmap towards a sustainable Supply Chain
- Optimizing existing processes across all areas in the venture as well as creating new processes
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Excellent academic background in economics, computer science, industrial engineering or related field
- First experience in highly competitive environments such as management consulting, investment banking, venture capital or a high-growth start-up
- Being interested and passionate about growth startups and changing the construction industry together with an international team
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as hands-on mentality - only the implementation satisfies you
- Being a flexible generalist and solution-oriented pragmatic as well as proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and curiosity for new technologies
- Ability to speak directly with customers, suppliers, partners and investors and take the initiative to get involved
- Proficiency in English and German (native)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Truly Entrepreneurial role with freedom to take end-to-end responsibility for pushing an already successful company to the next level
- Collaboration with top investors such as Project A Ventures, the global #1 Construction-Tech-VC, and a strong international angel syndicate.
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.