Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Business Intelligence · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Specification and implementation of requirements for the Data & Analytics system and application landscape (DWH, BI Reporting, BI SelfService, Digital Analytics, Data Products, etc.)
- Development of standards for data acquisition, data processing, analyses, reports, and dashboards
- Conception and further development of data acquisition with Digital Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Processing ad hoc requests for data and reports
- Support and training other business units in the use of BI reporting, BI self-service, and digital analytics tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A completed degree with a focus on economics or natural sciences
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of Data & Analytics/Business Analytics, ideally with a focus on Business Intelligence
- Good SQL knowledge and experience in dealing with databases
- Sufficient domain knowledge in the areas of marketing, sales, and operations
- Experience with data visualization applications such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Mode Analytics, Looker
- Ideally experience with Digital Analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Interest and willingness to work agilely
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Very Good knowledge of German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.