Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which enables individuals to design a home they wish to live in by providing trusted comprehensive architectural services as well as builders and construction professionals with a relevant cost calculation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support one of our ventures to establish data-driven decision-making within their organisation
- Pro-active identification of improvement potentials and translation into innovative projects
- Hands-on data warehousing project management including a variety of contemporary technology stacks
- Development of and responsibility for reliable tracking and data acquisition with advanced tracking technologies
- Advanced statistical analysis in close collaboration with the Founder & CTO
- Deriving insights for key stakeholder teams such as marketing, sales, product management and customer support and enabling them to act upon those
- Support and training of the operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree and (more importantly) an affinity for numbers
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data and analytics in fast paced, high-performance environments
- Enjoy managing complex projects that keep business stakeholders up-to-date and create valuable outcomes for our ventures
- Besides being an expert in SQL, you might also know Ruby or Metabase
- Familiarity with the data tool landscape to extract, transform, and visualize data (Google Analytics, Snowplow, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, PostgreSQL, Mode, Tableau, Looker,... - you name it)
- Excellent analytical, and strong communication skills as well as a hands-on mentality
What to expect working with us:
- A well-equipped modern office in Brixton, London
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- Working together in close cooperation with the Co-Founder, CTO
- Office perks (once they are back working from the office)
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.