We are looking for:
A new team member for our portfolio company, which is one of the market-leading online printers in Europe. As an e-commerce company, it sells printing materials online to B2B customers in more than 30 European countries.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, implementing and interpreting meaningful KPIs, professional reports and ad hoc analyses to monitor and optimise business relevant processes in marketing, sales or production and logistics
- Closely collaborating with all departments in the use of data to improve our portfolio company’s business processes and all BI issues
- Creating and further developing statistical data and predictive models
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed business studies or a comparable qualification as well as professional experience in the field of business intelligence
- Fundamental understanding of business contexts and good basic understanding of how different departments control and define their KPIs
- High goal orientation and motivation with a abstract and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong, empathic communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of relational and multidimensional databases, ideally with Microsoft technologies (SQL Server / Analysis Services)
- Experience in the areas of data mining and machine learning( knowledge of modern programming languages or knowledge of Python, R, SPSS and commercially available BI solutions is a bonus)
- Fluent in German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Fürth office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- A variety of social benefits (VGN subscription, bicycle leasing, corporate benefits, etc...)
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Work with modern technologies
- The possibility to work remotely
- An inspiring, creative and diverse environment with professional and motivated colleagues
- Rapid learning curve from day 1
- You will be challenged, take responsibility and develop your professional skills continuously
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.