Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive identification, exploration & implementation of impactful data topics
- Doing product management the Data Warehouse by translating stakeholder needs into technical specifications
- Building a cohesive data model that creates transparency in the company’s operations
- Generating insights through analyses & reports for various teams (marketing, operations, customer service, product)
- Ensuring proper data collection in all areas of the business
- Supporting and training colleagues in using analytics tools and interpreting data
- Working closely with Project A’s top in class Data Team as a resource for knowledge exchange while directly reporting to the CFO
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experience in the fields of data & analytics, ideally in fast-paced environments
- Work experience with SQL, familiarity with Python, R, or another language for data analysis is a plus
- Past exposure to all elements of a modern data infrastructure stack: Data collection (Google Tag Manager), data integration (Stitch, Talend), databases (Postgres, BigQuery), data modeling (DBT), and visualization (Power BI, Metabase)
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into a suitable roadmap that aids in achieving the company’s goals
- Empathy and the ability to build & maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Basic understanding of server administration e.g., UNIX command-line, cronjobs, shell-scripts is a plus
- Experience with product management software like Jira and/or Bitbucket is a plus
- Fluent in German and in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.