We are looking for:
A new member for one of our B2C portfolio companies, a high-class innovative pet care (insurance) based in Paris, France. Founded in 2021, they have ambitious expansion plans with the primary focus to launch in Germany in the short term thanks to their digital strategies and thrilling partner collaborations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Opening the country and go from 0 to 1
- Leading and scaling the Germany-based Sales, Product, Customer Care, Finance and Marketing teams
- Being responsible for profit and loss over the German market
- Achieving aggressive sales growth by developing and enacting the sales and marketing business plan
- Identifying new market opportunities to grow our customer base and brand notoriety within Germany
- Periodically travelling to meet customers and suppliers, including international travel to the French HQ (in Paris) as required
- Directly reporting to Founders (in Paris) to align on and achieve overarching business strategies and operating targets
- Continuously developing and optimising key functions through various strategic initiatives across all levels of the organisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in sales or marketing or a discipline relevant to the position, with an MBA being highly desirable
- 7+ years experience in holding profit and loss responsibility, ideally within a B2C company
- A strong sales background and hands-on experience in scaling up a business and increasing its revenue, combined with a readiness to develop this in tandem with the French HQs
- An entrepreneurial, efficient approach and “make it happen” attitude alongside a willingness to roll up your sleeves for possible hands-on intervention
- An intelligent, mature, confident and team-oriented personality, as well as the eagerness to form meaningful professional relationships within a culturally diverse environment, thereby motivating and empowering the people you come across and collaborate with. Ability to effectively delegate responsibilities and assign tasks to staff of all levels
- Native level of German and fluency in English. French is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Germany-based office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!