Chief Executive Officer / Chief Commercial Officer (m/f/d) - E-commerce
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- As CEO/CCO of a private equity backed e-commmerce company in the office furniture sector, you are responsible for the strategic and operational execution of an ambitious growth plan
- Professionalization of the current management setup through leadership, ambition and experience
- Shouldering responsibility for goals and KPIs regarding growth, revenue and results as well as the full P&L
- Ensuring the implementation of efficient processes and a digital infrastructure that allows further international growth
- Being in charge of building, leading and managing the entire team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in managing a cross-functional business unit or C-Level leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in fast-paced digital environments
- Excellent understanding in building scalable business models in eCommerce
- Thorough understanding of digital business models as well as underlying tech infrastructure (ERP, shop system, CRM, DWH...)
- Experience in B2B businesses as well as development and commercialisation of private label brands are a big plus.
- Ample experience in go-to-market and internationalisation
- Excellent leadership skills and a proven track-record of successful collaboration with teams across functions and seniorities
- Determination to achieve and results-drivenness make you stand out
- Successful experience in private equity owned companies experience is a plus, Being a team player with high initiative spirit and motivation in bringing new ideas
- German skills on a native level as well as fluent English skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Düsseldorf office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Truly Entrepreneurial role with freedom to take end-to-end responsibility for pushing an already successful company to the next level
- Re-shaping the future of the office life and “new work”
- Attractive base & bonus compensation scheme plus equity stake in the Company that ensures the CEO participates in the value development of the firm
- Collaboration with top investors such as Triton and Project A Ventures
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.