We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Shaping the strategy for all growth scopes (i.e. marketing, sales, retention, expansion)
- Developing and leveraging technical marketing infrastructure towards product, steering and organisation
- Implementing and analysing the optimal marketing mix across all sales and marketing channels European-wide
- Leading strong and high-performing teams to create and implement strategic initiatives in support of the goals
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, leading by example in line with the company values where people can fulfil their potential and actively manage performance
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Min. 7 years of practical experience as Head of Growth Marketing or similar roles
- Understanding how to build and develop a top notch (performance) marketing infrastructure
- Ability to take on full (and quantified) entrepreneurial responsibility for your part of the organisation
- A strong performance and data driven marketing background
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritise and execute opportunities
- Several years of experience in leading and building teams for different scopes
- A very Hands-on working style, creativity and motivated mindset
- Proactive, open communication skills that you tailor to your target group
- English on a native level any other language is a nice to have
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Rotterdam office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Rotterdam
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all taken care of
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 120+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.