Chief Marketing Officer / CMO (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning the entire marketing strategy across customer tiers and sales channels incl. international markets and with a particular focus on customer acquisition and shop management including onsite marketing, and conversion rate optimization
- Developing and leveraging technical marketing infrastructure towards product, steering and organization
- Optimizing ROI for your high seven-digit marketing budget
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, leading by example in line with the company values where people can fulfil their potential and actively manage performance
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building and scaling Marketing organizations
- Understanding how to build and develop a top notch (performance) marketing infrastructure
- Experience in setting up Marketing analytics functions and driving data-driven decision-making
- Deep understanding of and experience in performance and onsite marketing while being able to execute a holistic marketing strategy
- Understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their turf
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Ability to take on full (and quantified) entrepreneurial responsibility for your part of the organization
- Excellent German and English language proficiency required
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.