About the Job
We’re looking for a results-driven Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies to drive their commercial strategy, revenue growth, and market presence.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on optimising revenue generation processes, enhancing operational efficiency, and driving overall business success.
In this role, you’ll:
- Define and refine the company's market positioning and marketing strategies in an international context to drive revenue and growth
- Manage a growing team of Marketing specialists and managers - establishing a data-driven culture in each of the teams
- Partner with the Data, Sales, Product and E-Commerce Teams to ensure alignment and integration of commercial strategies that are backed by user data and insights
- Utilise data analytics to assess campaign performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and drive continuous optimisation
- Develop and maintain robust reporting mechanisms to track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to commercial success
- Provide sales teams with valuable insights derived from CRM data to enhance customer interactions and increase conversion rates
- Steer different marketing and revenue channels (SEA, SEO, CRM and Paid Social)
- Provide regular updates to the executive team on revenue forecasts, performance metrics, and key initiatives while recommending how to drive business growth
- Implement strategies to manage online reviews and testimonials, actively seeking opportunities to showcase positive customer experiences
- Enhance the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy to optimise customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Stay ahead of social media trends and emerging platforms to ensure the company remains at the forefront of social media marketing innovation in their field
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role with a key focus on revenue optimisation, commercialisation and growth marketing
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth and achieve business objectives in B2B products and/or E-Commerce industries
- Strong background in developing and executing successful marketing strategies, particularly for performance marketing
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, analytics, and data-driven decision-making
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to inspire and motivate your teams
- Strong, empathic, fluent communication skills in English. Business fluent German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- A variety of social benefits (public transport subscription, bicycle leasing, corporate benefits, etc.)
- An inspiring, creative and diverse environment with professional and motivated colleagues
- You will be challenged, take responsibility and develop your professional skills continuously
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.