Chief Marketing Officer / Start-up (m/f/d)
Marketing · Milan · Full-time · C-Level/VP/Director
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and executing the brand awareness strategy of our portfolio company, while integrating it with the lead generation activities in Italy and other markets
- Leading the communication strategy both internally and externally
- Leading the change of the strategic paradigm of the marketing strategy from a CPL to a CAC view
- Building marketing intelligence mechanisms to guide the spending processes
- Designing and executing growth initiatives, especially on the direct channels, while interacting with all the other functions
- Defining, reviewing and monitoring the marketing budget across all channel
- Leading the marketing team and integrating diverse skills into daily operations: performance marketing, brand, content, SEO, PR, etc.
- Supporting the local adaptation of the value proposition and communication strategy in other markets
- Supporting Business Development on non-direct channels (B2B)
- Selecting and coordinating all marketing-related providers and negotiating commercial agreements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in marketing, in a strategic leadership role
- Experience in allocating and managing 7 digits marketing budgets and track record in successfully achieving growth targets
- Very good knowledge of different online and offline marketing channels, able to build and lead a high-performing marketing organization
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and an out-of-the-box problem-solving attitude
- Experience in the PropTech industry is a big plus
- Very good communications skills in both English and Italian
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Having full responsibility of your work
- Working in a team, while still being able to choose a direction, test, fails and try again
- Working in an international organization, where you can maximize your learning and career path
- A competitive compensation, as well as an impressive stock-option package
- Working in an office in the heart of Milan, in the vibrant area of Via Ripamonti
- Having the latest PCs, iPhone and other tools you might need
- Coffee, snacks and fruits are always available
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.