Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that is a European leader in multicultural and ethnic grocery delivery. They aim to bring people closer to their home and connect different communities to each other through the love for food.
What will keep you challenged?
- Functioning as the right-hand and sparring partner to our portfolio company's Founder & CEO on both strategic and operational topics from ideation to project management and implementation
- Setting and managing CEO’s strategic priorities including identifying key focus and metrics for success & acting as a delegate for the CEO by attending meetings he cannot, representing his voice faithfully and accurately
- Overseeing large, cross functional projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders focusing on both internal and external topics
- Improving existing or developing new processes to keep our portfolio company's local and regional teams as efficient as possible & identifying operational and structural weaknesses
- Building, maintaining, and communicating detailed reporting models to assist expansion efforts, and making data driven decisions
- Driving strategic initiatives like cross-functional strategic processes, long-term vision/roadmap planning, working flawlessly in partnership with Commercial, Growth, Product, Ops, Marketing and other adjacent areas where applicable
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience; background in top tier management consulting, finance and/or high-growth technology companies preferred
- You are familiar with high-growth B2C start-ups with a knowledge of Product, Marketing and Operations & experienced in managing numerous high-impact projects with multiple stakeholders and conflicting deadlines
- Proven track record of interacting with senior executives either as a consultant, or in an in-house setting & full proficiency with Google Suite tools (Slides / Sheets / Docs etc.)
- An ambitious multi-tasker and a problem solver with strong program and project management skills
- A self-starter, investigating and getting the data you require to make your work more effective with a balance attention to detail with swift execution
- A clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take-aways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- A team spirit with an ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Strong communication skills in English; fluency in German is strongly preferred
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on B2C industry
- The incredibly steep learning curve from day one
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and diverse environment
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory
- A long-term development perspective in a fast paced working environment
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.