Chief Technology Officer / Chief Information Officer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Defining the IT strategy and development of an IT roadmap
- Developing a web shop platform and business intelligence landscape strategically and technically
- Establishing a secure application landscape and its operation with regard to IT security and data protection
- Further developing and scaling the IT infrastructure in line with our portfolio company's growth
- Building-up and leading the tech organization and providing expert mentorship for the inhouse tech / engineering team
- Coordinating external suppliers/service providers in implementation projects and operations
- Applying pragmatic solutions, find the right trade-offs and seek to reduce complexity to help teams deliver and increase impact on the organization
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, leading by example in line with the engineering and company values where people can fulfil their potential and actively manage performance
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building and scaling IT organizations with a clear view on core inhouse and adjacent external modules
- Excellent knowledge on how to build and develop a top-notch eCommerce platform architecture, especially data infrastructure, web shop and ERP
- Experience in leading tech organisations and understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their turf
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities
- Excellent, clear communication skills and hands-on-mentality
- Ability to take on full (and quantified) entrepreneurial responsibility for your part of the organization
- Intrinsic enthusiasm for future-oriented technology trends and market developments with regard to an excellent customer journey
- Sound knowledge in the area of IT security, cyber security and handling personal data in e-commerce
- Excellent German and English language proficiency required
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.