CNC Work Preparation Specialist / Spezialist CNC-Arbeitsvorbereitung (m/f/d)
Operations · Stuttgart · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring with passion and precision that the customers of our portfolio company have the perfect parts in their hands at the desired time
- Checking incoming orders for technical feasibility and finding solutions in coordination with the CNC-machiners and customers of our portfolio company
- Developing the processes of our portfolio company further and helping them to continuously improve their platform and digitizing their processes in work preparation
- Actively participating in the efforts of our portfolio company to offer new manufacturing processes on their platform
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Passion for the metal industry and experience in machining and customer-related processes (e.g. order preparation, calculation, etc.)
- Relevant experience in various CNC areas (especially in cutting and drilling)
- Strong communication skills and accurate work habits
- Ability to keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Enthusiasm about digital processes and working in modern software
- Fluency in both German and English language
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.