CNC Work Preparation Specialist / Spezialist CNC-Arbeitsvorbereitung (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. Our portfolio company is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring with passion and precision that the customers of our portfolio company have the perfect parts in their hands at the desired time
- Checking incoming orders for technical feasibility and finding solutions in coordination with the CNC-machiners and customers of our portfolio company
- Developing the processes of our portfolio company further and helping them to continuously improve their platform and digitizing their processes in work preparation
- Actively participating in the efforts of our portfolio company to offer new manufacturing processes on their platform
Which traits contribute to your success?
Passion for the metal industry and experience in machining and customer-related processes (e.g. order preparation, calculation, etc.)
Relevant experience in various CNC areas (especially in cutting and drilling)
Ability to keep a cool head even in stressful situations
Enthusiasm about digital processes and working in modern software
Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.