Project A backs early-stage companies in Europe in the digital technology space. But we are more than a typical VC - we provide our ventures with capital and an extensive network, yet our core differentiator is the wide range of operational expertise and support we offer. With our unique organizational structure featuring more than 100 operational experts, we exclusively offer our portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Tech, Marketing, Product, Design, Communications, Data, Sales and Recruiting. Our portfolio includes companies such as Trade Republic, Spryker, Kry, and Sennder.
We are looking for:
A Co-Founder with an entrepreneurial instinct who is passionate about Logistics and about setting up a long-lasting and successful company. Someone who is not afraid of taking things apart, gaining an understanding of how they work to get to the first principles and build. Someone who unites the necessity of daily resilience paired with the ambition to build something generational. This can come in many types of shapes and forms. We are not looking for an exclusive type of background. People who have built companies before, strong operators, management consultants or head of business units.
Subject matter experts or industry experts who have identified a unique need in a specific segment or are leaders in their technical domain are encouraged to apply as well.
Tech & product leaders, software engineers who can translate a vision into reality, build products iteratively to find product-market fit and a passion for customers needs and translating them into differentiated and delightful user experiences.
What will keep you challenged?
- The normal chaos and uncertainty of building a company
- Regular conversations with decision makers/experts speaking honestly throughout the company building process
- Constant access to our investment managers who will give support, guidance and honest feedback from an investors perspective
- Sparring with the investment team for industry hypotheses
- Exchanges with functional experts
- Important first steps such as early validation, user research and conducting interviews
- Ideation processes, creating a MVP, raising a funding round and hiring top talen
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Significant experience in Supply Chain Logistics and logistics automation/digitalization implementations
- Unique insight into Logistics (e.g. through substantial industry expertise through consulting or vacancies in traditional logistic players) that will be embedded in your company and result in a competitive advantage
- Strong track record in a senior operations role within a fast-growing startup or scaleup, with a prior focus on logistics and/or procurement.
- Perseverance to keep trying that one more time and break through the obstacle ahead
- Feeling comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic, uncertain and volatile environment
- Intrinsic motivation and an inner drive gets you up every morning and encourages other to join you on that journey
If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you