Project A backs early-stage companies in Europe in the digital technology space. But we are more than a typical VC - we provide our ventures with capital and an extensive network, yet our core differentiator is the wide range of operational expertise and support we offer. With our unique organisational structure featuring more than 100 operational experts, we exclusively offer our portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Tech, Marketing, Product, Design, Communications, Data, Sales and Recruiting. Our portfolio includes companies such as Trade Republic, Spryker, Kry, and Sennder.
About the Job
We’re looking for a A Co-Founder with an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with a passion for Sales Tech and building a long-lasting, successful company. Someone who has the courage to take apart, analyse, understand - and then the ambition and resilience to build something generational. This may come in many forms - we are not looking for specific stereotypes. Experience in building companies, consulting and managing business units is desirable.
Subject matter experts or industry experts who have identified a unique need in a specific segment, or are leaders in their technical domain are encouraged to apply, as well as Tech & Product leaders, and software engineers who can translate a vision into reality. If you have a passion for building high-value customer experiences, by combining an iterative product development process with thorough market research, you are just who we are looking for.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role you’ll:
- Be involved with the normal chaos and uncertainty of building a company
- Collaborate with decision makers/experts, speaking honestly throughout the company building process
- Have constant access to our investment managers who will support, guide and provide honest feedback from an investor's perspective
- Spar with the investment team for industry hypotheses and have the opportunities to exchange with functional experts
- Engage in important steps such as early validation, user research and conducting interviews
- Be involved in the ideation processes: creating a MVP, raising a funding round and hiring top talent
- You will have a unique insight regarding Sales Tech that will be embedded in your company results
- Experience leading sales, new business, and operations in an early stage, high-growth tech environment
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies
- A strong track record in a senior operations role within a fast-growing B2B/B2C/eCommerce startup or scale-up, with a prior focus on Sales
- An ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Perseverance to keep trying and break through the obstacle ahead
- You are comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic, uncertain and volatile environment
- Intrinsic motivation and an inner drive gets you up every morning and encourages others to join you on that journey
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.