Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
Engineering · Vienna · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing OCR solutions used primarily in the Government sector (ID documents)
- Implementing new algorithms and features with a strong emphasis on mobile usage
- Preparing and processing data for training the Machine Learning approaches
- Improving a mobile OCR SDK used over 10 million times a year
- Optimizing the current neural architectures for performance or implementing new neural architectures
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Advanced programming and development skills in C++ and Python
- Proven experience with OpenCV, TensorFlow, Numpy
- Hands-on experience with modifying existing network architectures and training scripts
- A good understanding of Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms
- A passion for Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience working with scientific literature is of a plus
- Proactive attitude with the ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Innovative ideas and desire to implement them
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Business Software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.