About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Consultant (m/f/d) to join our data driven Commercial team and support the team and our ventures on defining and executing commercial strategies.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the commercial growth of the company by defining strategic direction to relevant stakeholders and answer net-new questions
- Stay ahead of market trends through continuous competitor analysis, enabling informed business decisions
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and partners, to establish commercial strategies and customer segmentation
- Analyse data to support conclusions and strategies, and design organisational transformation
- Utilise diverse strategies and tactics to generate and qualify leads, penetrating untapped markets
- Recognise client issues and execute analyses, translate data into meaningful insights and define the strategic agenda for our clients
- Nurture a culture of excellence within the entire commercial team
- Professional experience within consulting, start-ups or other high-performing environments
- Demonstrated success in introducing new technologies to the market
- Extensive background in consultative sales and marketing with the ability to cultivate and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- A strategic thinker and adept problem solver with a hands-on approach
- In-depth knowledge of customer segmentation and corporate strategies is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.