About the Job
We're looking for a motivated Content Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll create market specific texts for our Venture’s website, blogs, and marketing materials and ensure the content is consistent across platforms.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Translate corporate strategies into engaging social media and content campaigns
- Plan, implement and optimise communication, design marketing measures across various channels
- Write, proofread and edit compelling and effective pieces of content in German and English
- Create market specific texts and videos for our Venture’s website, blogs, and marketing materials
- Ensure the content is consistent across platforms
- Professional experience in Marketing, PR or Content Creation
- Passion for content creation, an eye for current trends and future developments in the industry
- Experience in designing slides and presentations, and crafting narrative-rich content
- Reliable, team oriented, independent and creative work ethic
- Quick thinking and openness to learn more about ecommerce industry
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Degree in a Communications or Business field is a plus (Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, etc.)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.