About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and build its content strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and engage our target audiences. Your role will build brand awareness, drive website traffic, and ultimately convert prospects into customers through engaging narratives and strategic content distribution and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects. As the “chief storyteller” of our solar installation business, you will be responsible for creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and engage our target audiences.
Join our portfolio company: A leading and fast-growing provider of innovative solar power solutions in Germany, overseeing a group of specialist companies dedicated to actively contributing to the energy transition. We are on a mission to bring clean, sustainable, and affordable energy options to both residential and commercial customers across the country.
In this role, you’ll:
- Transform complex topics into captivating written stories and build a content strategy that not only educates but also emotionally engages our audience
- Shape a comprehensive content strategy by applying our brand strategy across various content formats and channels
- Collaborate closely with diverse teams, including designers, to bring your content to life with innovative visual concepts
- Numbers matter! Analyse and report on content KPIs, using these insights to make informed decisions about content and strategy optimizations
- Ensure that content is not only compelling but also SEO-compliant, aiming for maximum visibility in the digital space
- Quickly adapt to new industries and topics, and dive into unfamiliar territories, extracting the most engaging stories and insights
- You have more than 3+ years of hands-on experience in content marketing. Your portfolio showcases a range of compelling content pieces that have made an impact
- Your storytelling skills are top-notch. You're adept at turning complex concepts into relatable and engaging narratives
- You've excelled in the B2C and B2B realms, crafting content that resonates with diverse audiences. Experience in the solar, cleantech or new energy industry would be a significant advantage
- Collaboration with designers comes naturally to you. You understand that powerful visuals complement outstanding written content
- Demonstrated SEO successes are a plus. You understand how to optimize content for search engines without compromising its quality and engagement
- Fluency in both English and German (written and spoken)
- A successful completion of a business degree with a focus on marketing or a comparable education rounds out your profile
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Drive growth in the emerging cleantech sector with true tangible impact on the energy transition
- Collaborate with an international and dynamic team passionate about sustainable energy
- Enjoy competitive compensation, and flexible working hours
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Berlin, a thriving and sustainable city
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Become part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.