We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Writing engaging educational content optimised for SEO and social, in order to increase brand thought leadership
- Managing social media, particularly LinkedIn page: creating and scheduling posts
- Brainstorming and contributing ideas to the content strategy
- Conducting audience, trends and keyword research
- Identifying customer pains and needs
- Contributing to the creation of all types of content, including videos
- Supporting with ongoing marketing projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Practical working experience with content writing, ideally at a tech startup environment
- Understanding the principles of UX writing and creating easily engaging content to understand copy
- Studying or having an outstanding degree from a top university
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work manner
- Fluency in English and German language skills are preferred
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!